Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of Sundaram Finance, is the first private sector general insurance company in India to be licensed in October 2000 by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
Parent organization: Sundaram Finance Ltd.
Founded: 2001, India
Customer was facing below challenges with Existing SIEM and SOC service provider
a. Advanced Threat Monitoring
b. Maintaining PCI Compliance
Scope of Work
- Setup a suitable SIEM solution to address security Threat requirement of customer.
- Integrate Data Sources including Network, Server , Database and Application.
- Integration with Inspira SOC to Address advance use case requirement of customer.
Architecture brief & Product Portfolio
- Max EPS Count - 20000.
- Location – 2.
- Chennai (DC).
- Mumbai (DR).
- No of Devices Integrated – 300 +.
- Solution Component– .
- Inspira SOC Integration with Hybrid Mode.
- Advance Use case.
Benefits & Results
- Proactive 24*7 monitoring and attack investigation
- Advance Correlation
- Content Packs
- Correlation Rules
- UBA and Anomaly detection
- GTI Enabled services
- Alarms and Watchlists
- PCI Compliance Custom report
- Customer Satisfaction 100%