Belonging to the public sector unit, the client was involved in a large joint venture business to accelerate oil development in India and wanted analytics solution.
The challenge was to improve the decision-making support system through data integration techniques, predictive analysis and departmental KPI based reports.
Inspira’s proposed tech solutions were all an amalgamation of the contemporary technologies - Microsoft Data Lake, SAS Data management, SAS Advanced Analytics and SAS Visualization. This led to the desired development in the respective areas of supply, consumption, analysis, safety, and control:
- Supply, Consumption & Cost Prediction Analytics of Raw Material
- Performance Evaluation Matrix of Plants and Stations
- Health Card Dashboard based on departmental KPIs
- Environment, Safety & Tree Plantation related Data
- Pollution Control Parameters (CEMS, EQMS, AAQMS) Monitoring
- All India Load Generation Analysis
Some prominent qualitative and quantitative benefits that the client earned:
Operations quality improved to achieve economic optimum
Lower cost robust energy management program
Reduced operations variability
Reduced process waste
Improved staff productivity
Improved data quality and real time information availability
Improved transparency, control and governance
Performance management dashboard for action
An upgrade in the predictive and prescriptive analytical sources resulted in optimum utilization of resources and performance improvement at an all-India level.