A complete data management and predictive analytics solution for a PAN India level oil and petroleum company,
Covering different locations across India, the client put forth challenges in relevance to generating Pipeline Performance Matrix by:
• Non standardization of data across multiple sources
• Non-Standardized reporting & data siloes across organization
• Manual data collection and reporting framework
• No proactive equipment maintenance solution
Inspira suggested advanced technology solutions - SAS Data Management, Oracle RDBMS, SAS Advanced Analytics and SAS Visual Analytics, to actively manage the data lifecycle across respective departments and generate analytics for tracking performance in real time. The implemented solutions helped with:
• Pipelines Performance Metrics: including Shut down hours, Shut down type, Equipment maintenance and Maintenance Frequencies
• Ocean Loss Management: KPIs and Dashboards, Operations Workflow, SOPs/Incident Management etc.
Inspira’s intelligent IT solutions were a bang on hit, meeting the client’s requirement for a Proactive Equipment Maintenance Analytics. On project completion, the client experienced great benefits such as:
• Integration and standardization of data from multiple sources i.e., manual, SAP, SQL, etc.
• 20+ reports and dashboard measuring key KPI for respective departments
• Standardized dashboard and timely analytical reports across organization.
Application of Inspira’s managed IT solutions resulted in the successful deployment of a centralized data management platform with a standardized dashboard, supporting performance generation and analytics of different departments in the company.