A major revamp of the overall core IT network across terminals for an airport with a record of 8.04 million passengers from Apr 2020 - Mar 2021.
Hence, the core challenge was to design a refreshing network infrastructure and data centres to improve services for airlines, the terminal, passenger experiences and the back office.
Inspira’s advanced technology solutions accelerated the airport’s business operations with:
- A highly scalable, reliable and modular 3 tier campus wired network - Juniper MX960 for Core, MX480 for distribution and EX4300 for access level.
- OOB network to monitor access layered switches - Juniper EX4300 & EX2300
- AAA solution for 1000 devices - Aruba Clearpass
- Implementation and O&M for 5 years to the customer
- On-site L1, L2 and L3 engineers for complete 5 years support
With highly scalable futuristic infrastructure, Inspira’s tech solutions covered the airport with the following benefits:
- Enhanced user and customer experience with faster and seamless transactions
- Authorized user access using AAA (ClearPass) solution
- Complete access network using OOB network
Inspira diligently architected a new-age network infrastructure with new local data centre services and enhanced the connectivity across airport terminals.