Setting up a scalable Cloud Data Center for smarter workload management for a traffic-heavy airport.
The primary challenge was to build a cloud-based infrastructure for delivering services from private cloud data center to various operational and business service units of the airport. Other challenges that followed:
- Critical applications faced response issues due to single chassis blade servers
- Lack of automation and de-centralized management of the architecture generated slow response
- Migration of a high-profile security zone was quite a tedious task for 24hours functioning of critical services
Inspira broadened its purview to structure Enterprise Level Virtualized scale-up and scale-out architecture for seamless functioning of critical applications and services. Simultaneously, some other solutions that benefitted the client:
• Enterprise class hybrid cloud ready multi-DC private cloud solutions
• Meeting the requisites for building Cloud and VMware NXS for network virtualization through - 42 rack servers of Intel Gold CPU, VMware vCloud Suite and vROP
• Micro segmentation, Virtual firewalls, LLB and SSL VPN
Inspira’s flexibility helped build an advanced cloud data centre for an in-depth airport management across different departments.