With workload environment spread across 50k Endpoints, over 1000 servers, 300 + Database Instances, 8000 mobile devices, more than 30K event per second, 500 VPN users and PIM for 475 Users and 1132 Devices, there was a need for migration, merger and security monitoring solutions.
• Migration SIEM from ArcSight to IBM QRadar.
• Migration from Old DR Lucknow to new DC Chennai
• Merger of DAM and PIM solution of Indian and client's bank
• Security monitoring solution with experienced resources
Inspira designed a 360degree solution comprising of the best technology prevailing in the market. Smooth roll out of the solution that matched client standards were:
- Proactive technical consultancy to implement the migration plan and meet hardware and software requirement
- Proper segmentation of SIEM facility, VPN Solution, MDM solution, EDR and endpoint ATP
- Replace ArcSight SIEM with IBM QRadar
- Support for the Network Design, Technical Training, O&M Manpower etc.
Handling such a large number of events and packets was undoubtedly a challenging task, but, the proposed solutions by Inspira worked wonders for the client. The bank gained benefits in terms of high performance, high availability, manageable, scalable and robust security solution over 50K endpoints across 6000 plus branches.
The client was overwhelmed with consistent efforts taken by Inspira benefitting all the bank branches and its supporting entities. This unswerving move definitely unveiled Inspira’s strength in the domain of migration, merger and security management solutions.