A case of helping the Government bring world class architecture for data management and storage.
Setting up and designing secure and highly scalable data centers to make survey data easily manageable for the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The bottleneck challenge was to establish highly secured and scalable data centres and data capture centres at 19 of client’s sub-offices in India. This was mainly to undertake data capture and data processing activities for Census of India 2021. The data centers were to be created in line with the latest state of the art technology to support computing, storage, network and security requirements. Data Centers at Delhi, Bengaluru, Lucknow were of prime importance to host online census applications for data processing.
Experienced technicians and IT personnel at well-versed with the Data centre set-up, designed world class data centres with HPE Synergy Composable Infrastructure Solution with Blade Servers.
Other best in class solutions that were highly appreciated and supported the client’s agenda for 2021 census:
• HPE 3PAR enterprise flash arrays storage for massive consolidation of today's most demanding workloads for 3 Main Data Centers.
• 7 Nos of Smart Rack Solution for future proof Data Centre at Bengaluru & Lucknow DC’s.
• HPE store disk-based backup for longer term on-site data retention and off-site disaster recovery with excellent scalability and performance.
• World class security infrastructure such as Firewalls, ADC, WAF, SOC, DDOS, SIEM, SAA, DLP and EDR, etc.
• Operation and maintenance services for project period, Enterprise grade network infrastructure such as routers, switches.
The client had independent data centres at designated locations in India that helped with the census data management for 2021, keeping it consolidated and secured for governmental reference.
This was a case of sensitive data management, storage and security for a major government entity in India. Our strategic IT solutions par excellence helped provide world-class architecture in the premium data centres set up at multiple cities in India.