Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) played a significant role in achieving overall socio-economic development of India. Gross turnover of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) is equivalent to 20% of the country’s GDP, 8% of country’s total export earnings, and 5% towards employment in the organized sector. PSEs are now allocating a significant part of their operating budget for implementation of modern ICT solutions that lead to more efficiency & transparency.
Public Sector Units (PSU’s) will be pushing the growth engine of the country, be it through land or the cash reserves kept as bank deposits by these enterprises. While the government has initiated a slew of measures to push growth including reforms for ease of doing business, announcing the ‘Make in India’ campaign to boost the manufacturing sector, governance and fiscal prudence, what will ultimately push the growth cycle is the funds that need to flow in the economy. And the PSU’s seem to be a perfect bet for the government to facilitate for these funds.
PSUs see increased thrust on technology in the coming years. Government & PSUs are focusing on technology in areas of agriculture, power, petroleum, natural gas and defence. With over 900 projects in various stages of Public Private Partnership (PPP) development, collaborative efforts for technology sharing is an area of focus. To become more competitive, it is necessary for PSUs to embrace the mantra of speed, scale and skills. Technology will play a significant role for PSUs in adopting it.
Issues faced by PSUs
- Collaboration and communication across departments
- Manual data processing & sharing
- Resource management, operational efficiency and cost optimization
- Outdated ICT infrastructure or limited IT capacity
- Privacy and security
Why Inspira ?
- Partners with government and public sector institutions to provide and develop skills, solutions and sustainable IT strategies that accelerate government’s ability to deliver and manage its services.
- End-to-end solutions allow you to fully integrate departments and organizations.
- Helps Central Ministries, State Governments, Municipal Corporations & Local Public Departments to better serve their stakeholders by leveraging IT to enhance delivery of services.
- IT domain experts with the right expertise to leverage technology in providing innovative & measurable solutions.
- Facilitate public sector units in achieving their objectives and resolving their IT issues.
- Provides robust network infrastructure solution, network & information management, security centric solutions, video, voice and content collaboration solutions from technology leaders, high performance data storage solution, security analytics platform for SCADA that delivers real-time and comprehensive protection.
- Provides solutions to extract fuller value from the IT spend
- Helps you simplify IT architecture and optimize IT Portfolio.
- Network Transformation
- Wireless & BYOD
- Data Centers
- Campus LAN & WAN
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Security
- Managed Security Services
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Virtualization – Server, Storage & Network Functions
- Healthcare Solutions
- Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Software Defined Networking
- Internet of Things
- Contact Centre Solutions
- Big Data
The partnership with OEM’s, In-house software development team and professional services team makes Inspira a preferred partner.
To bring the power of Analytics to your Business decision making Click here
Implemented Security Gateway Solution in NTPC Plants across India
Commissioned Video Collaboration Solution for 34 Zonal & Regional Locations and 164 District of FCI across India
Executed Project of Link load balancing Solution for Pan India CONCOR Depots over MPLS Link
Integration of Unified Communication Solution of DFCCIL Headquarter with respective CPM offices across India
Video Collaboration Solution for 14 STPI Centers across India
inspiraenterprise.com 2014 - 2016. All Rights Reserved.