Pregnancy Test Cartridges
i-STAT ® TOTAL β-hCG
The newest i-STAT ® Total β-hCG test cartridge from Abbott Point of Care is the first and only whole blood, quantitative, handheld pregnancy test available for the with-patient testing environment.
Inspira is the authorized distributor of Abbott i-STAT ® ® TOTAL β-hCG Cartridges in India.
TRANSFORM PREGNANCY TESTING AT THE POINT OF CARE
The changing health care landscape demands efficient, high-quality, patient-centred care. In this context, rapid and accurate determination of pregnancy status in the Emergency Department is vital.
i-STAT ® Total β-hCG is the first and only handheld point of care pregnancy test that uses whole blood to provide lab-quality, quantitative and qualitative results in minutes - and with the i-STAT ® 1 Wireless system, the test results can be documented automatically through wireless transmission.
Why i-STAT ®
REFINING THE PROCESS, REDUCING THE RISK WITH i-STAT ® TOTAL β-hCG
- Provides reliable results in 10 minutes
- Can expedite physicians’ assessment and diagnosis of patients
- Measures ß-hCG in whole blood or plasma samples
- Provides lab-accurate quantitative—and optional qualitative—pregnancy ß-hCG values from 5 to 2000 IU/L
- Provides detection of early pregnancy at the point of care
- Can reduce the risk of false results, potentially allowing for more confident clinical decisions
- With the i-STAT ® 1 Wireless System, test results can be wirelessly integrated into the LIS and EMR*
- Alleviates a manual process
- Reduces risk of human error
*LIS = Lab Information System; EMR = Electronic Medical Record
The i-STAT ® Total Beta-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (β-hCG) assay is an in vitro diagnostic test for the quantitative and qualitative determination of beta-human chorionic gonadotropin in whole blood or plasma samples. β-hCG can be used for the detection of early pregnancy.